Welcome to Entune™
The revolutionary in-car experience that keeps you connected to your Toyota.
Entune™ is a collection of popular mobile applications and data services integrated with select Toyota vehicles. To use Entune™, all you need is a compatible smartphone or feature phone, a data plan from your mobile carrier, and a Toyota vehicle equipped with an Entune™ -enabled multimedia system.
Once the phone app is launched and the phone is paired and connected to the vehicle using Bluetooth®  wireless technology or a USB cable, Entune's™ apps are accessed using the vehicle’s controls or, for some services, voice recognition. Entune™ includes three years of complimentary access to apps and services (After three years, an access charge will apply; excluding Pandora®).
Getting started with Entune™ is easy: Register your Entune™ account and link your existing apps to Entune™, then download the Entune™ app from your favorite App Store, such as iTunes®, Android™ Market or Blackberry® Appworld™.
With Entune™ -enabled apps, you can:
- Access more than 16 million points of interest with Bing™
- Listen to more than 750 radio stations across the country via iHeartRadio 
- Find movies and theaters, and purchase tickets through MovieTickets.com 
- Find restaurants and make dinner reservations with OpenTable® 
- Create and listen to customized playlists with Pandora®
With Entune™, you also have access to a wealth of valuable data services , including:
- Fuel Prices – View local fuel prices, and even sort by distance
- Stocks – Find current stock prices and daily up/down price changes
- Sports – Review scores, schedules, and standings
- Traffic – Monitor current traffic incidents
- Weather – Get current weather conditions, including temperatures, radar maps, as well as extended forecasts for many U.S. cities